BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

What's New!

We have officially been named the worst bloggers in the world. The memory card went out in our camera so it has been a while since we have updated. Here is a little to catch up with what we have been doing:



We went to the Matthews family reunion in Island Park. Here is Lilly loving her morning hot chocolate.


Kate enjoys hers in the unusual "squating" style.


Sam is our little frog. He hates to get out of the water.


We were also lucky enough to partake in the.....get ready.....Famous Preston Night Rodeo and Carnival. Here is Sam and Kate on a ride.


We took the kids to the rodeo with Grandpa and Grandma Rawlings. Kate now wants to be a Rodeo Queen for a job when she grows up.


The fun of the rodeo kind of wore off as time went by.


We took the kids boating while we were in Preston. Here is a picture of Sam tearing it up on the ski board. We couldn't talk Kate into trying it.



We had a hail storm a few weeks ago that was putting down golf ball sized hail. It was a little scary.

10 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Just when I thought you dropped out of the game, here you are! Don't you know how important blogging is?

Looks like a fun summer! I thought about you guys when the Preston night rodeo was going on. I knew you'd never miss it!

audra garrett said...

Hey Tif! I found your blog! How is everything? Did you end up moving? Have you been hiking up to mud lake? Does Lyndsey know what she's having? You'll have to fill me in on the latest!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

What's this? Totally amazed you updated. Oh well, when you play as much as you guys do, no time to blog. Nice to have you back though. Hey, where is the picture of Tiff winning "the Hammar"? Oh, that's right, no one there at the finish line to greet the big winner. Tiff, you know I would have been there with camera in hand. You can count on me!

Jill said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a new post! I love Kate's pink hat. Rodeo's are just to long for kids. Allie always loves the first half. We need to get together sometime soon.

Jessica said...

Holy Smokes - I couldn't believe it when I didn't read "Seriously" LOL!!! Keep up the good work Tiff!
Thanks again for letting me take Sam today - what a good kid!

jrnelson said...

Glad your finally back!

Theresa Stonebraker said...

Hey guys! I love my little tiny buddies! Kate will make a wonderful Rodeo Queen! Look at Sam go! I can't believe him on the water! Totally out does his Aunt Theresa!!!!

Theresa Stonebraker said...

Tiff add me to your Family and Friends list...Geek!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hey Tiff,
You have such a cute family! I just got a new blog it is www.woolstenhulme4ever.blogspot.com I think I might put my blog on private so let me know what your E-mail is!! Thanks Kortnee Woolstenhulme

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hello,
Hey I did put my blog on private, so E-mail me your E-mail address to littlered_pa@yahoo.com and I will invite you!! Thanks again Kortnee (Nelson) Woolstenhulme