BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ok..Ok...We Get The Hint

Sorry to keep everyone in the dark about what has been going on with us. In response to everyones incessant cries for an update.....here we go.

It has been a busy little winter up in Driggs. Trav sold his snowmobile and we didn't buy a season ski pass at Targhee this year so of course, it snows constantly and would be perfect for snowmobiling or skiing. It seriously snows every day. We love to see 8' tall piles of snow everywhere. We had a pleasant little weekend with the Repscher family this last weekend. We had a ski day at Targhee then went to the open house at the Rexburg temple. It was a good time.


Who are those masked madmen?



On the lift


The Beauties...


The beasts!!


Rexburg Temple open house

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm jealous that you guys went skiing. We still haven't gone yet this year. How did Kate & Sam do? I would like to take Allie sometime. I wish we lived close so we could go skiing together. Matt & I were talking last night about how much fun we had with you guys when you lived here. I love the picture by the temple. You all look so great!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

That was a fun weekend, If I do say so myself. Why are you all squinting in the picture by the temple? You act like the sun was blinding or something!! That was pretty funny!

Mortons Love said...

I was beginning to wonder how long you guys would be "getting ready for Christmas"

Katie Jane said...

The picture of your family at the temple is so cute! Your kids are getting so big. I still need to email you island park pictures. What email address works best?