BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13, 2007

Kate and Sam waiting for the bus
Kate and Sam #1 at soccer!
Lilly enjoying a snack
Happy Halloween!!

Our first blog....wow. We are setting in and getting ready for winter up in the high country of Victor. We have had snow quite a few times already. Sam and Kate are in kindergarten and loving every second of it. They really look forward to going to school and most of all, riding the bus. Lilly is the funniest little kid. She is quite entertaining to watch. We are excited for the holidays and hope to see everyone soon.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you are blogging!! (matt just told me today) I love their Halloween costumes!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Jane said...

Hey Tiff! It was so good to see you at Thanksgiving! I miss your cute little family. You will have to give me your email address so I can send you pics from island park.

Mortons Love said...

WHAT?? You have a blog! Thanks for telling me. Remember I told you I had one and you laughed at me? Ha, the jokes on you now. As always your costumes are adorable! Post more, will ya?

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

So, who's comment did you have to delete? Come on tell me! I have never had to delete a comment before. Did they say something that was insulting or what? Let me guess, now your going to delete mine! You better not. Cute kids, as always. Let's so some pics with you and Tiff in them!

Jill said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog!

Andrea said...

I just found your blog through Traci's, your kids are adorable. Sam looks just like Trav in that top photo. I can't believe how big they are getting. Hope things are going well for you guys.